DBA(Doctor of Business Administration)
As the global information economy evolves, organisations are becoming increasingly complex, and innovative organisational models and practices have become crucial to successfully addressing this complexity. As a result, leadership in this environment requires higher, more sophisticated levels of knowledge and skills. The DBA program at IIHRM is designed to serve these needs by providing doctoral-level education to practitioners in business and management.The prime objective of the DBA program is to produce graduates who can contribute to the advancement of their professions and the expansion of knowledge relating to the current theories, practices and issues in business and management.
To qualify for the DBA degree, a student has to meet the following requirements:
- Completion of 12 (twelve) courses individually with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.50 on a 4.00 point scale;
- Successful defense of research proposal at the end of the second year;
- Conduction of two seminars outlining the progress of research work after completion of all required (36 credits) course work;
- Publication of two research articles from the dissertation in recognised business journals; and,
- Successful defense and acceptance of dissertation.
- The standard duration of the DBA program is 4 (four) years;
- A student may be given a maximum of 8 (eight) academic years, beginning from the date of admission, to complete his/her degree; and,
- The coursework for the DBA program is sgenerally expected to be completed within 2 (two) academic years from the date of admission.
In each course, students receive letter grades such as ‘A’, ‘A-’, ‘B+’, ‘B’, ‘B-’, ‘C+’, ‘C’, ‘C-’, ‘D+’, ‘D’, and ‘F’, depending on their performances. ‘F’ is a failing grade. The numerical equivalence (grade point) of each grade, as used in calculating CGPA, is as follows:
|Letter Grades||Grade Points||Letter Grades||Grade Points|
Please Click Here for DBA Brochure
For more details please fell free to contact us: email@example.com